Engagement of civil society actors in the labor world.
The Friedrich Ebert Foundation and the Olof Palme Center in cooperation with the Center for Rights at Work organized today at Hotel Rogner “Salla Antigonea 1” a cooperation forum on “Cooperation of trade unions with civil society actors in the world of work. “The purpose of this forum was to bring together trade unions and civil society organizations to talk about the role each actor can play in the world of work, the success factors and the challenges of co-operation. ILO Conventions are a key pillar in the protection and promotion of human rights. It is important that trade unions and civil society organizations create a collaborative platform to have more impact and sustainable results in protecting the rights at work and achieving decent work.
- “Fleksibiliteti dhe qëndrueshmëria në kohë krize, e nxitur nga situata e pandemisë”
- Anketim: ”Sondazh mbi impaktin e COVID – 19 mbi punonjësit”
- ABSA takes part in the most important event for the SMEs in Europe- SME Assembly 2020
- How to Ensure Data Security in BPOs?
- Improve Your BPO Partner Relationship