“Fusion BPO Services” meets ABSA
Mrs. Arjodita Rraboshta, President of Albanian Business Services Association and Mrs. Lida Alla, representative of AIDA, hosted today at ABSA’s offices, CEO and co-founder of one of the world’s most successful BPOs, “Fusion BPO Services”, whose goal was the recognition of the labor market in Albania, mainly in the Call Center area, Mr. Dhanuka asked for detailed information about human resources, payments, the best cities in which to operate, the level of taxes for these businesses, etc.
Among other things, Ms. Rraboshta knew Mr. Dhanuka with ABSA, as the first association providing business services, an association that aims to increase the employment levels of different service sectors and in different languages, enhances competitiveness at the local, regional and international level.
Mr Dhanuka thanked Mrs. Rrabesso for all the necessary information that he offered and appreciated the work done by the association, despite its new age in the Albanian market. He also suggested the possibility of partnership between ABSA and Fusion BPO Services.
- THIRRJE PER SHPREHJE INTERESI
- Human Resources and Technology- an improbable paradox that Business makes possible!
- Meeting with International BPO Company
- Study on the identification of the key issues currently plaguing the BPO sector in Albania
- Studim mbi evidentimi e problematikave kryesore që rëndojnë aktualisht sektorin BPO në Shqipëri